Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wall Mount Bathroom Faucets I Need Somebody Who Is Good At Writing And Help Me Proofread The Folloing Paragraph...thanks?

I need somebody who is good at writing and help me proofread the folloing paragraph...thanks? - wall mount bathroom faucets

The innovative dual lever bath faucet bronze is the next stage of design. Why stop at a number of faucets for the bathroom? The shower combinations can not only versatile in your bathroom, but a shower is always a plus when cleaning the bathroom. It has a truly minimalist style bathroom: a striking simplicity and style shown by the color signature of luxury in any case that less really can mean more. Why not incorporate our unique design, here, in your bathroom today! This mural valve is with a great sense of precise control functions with the design of the controller of the ceramic exclusive luxury and non-drip expected, and also one of the first, a clear design in the bath with ease as the main target. Made of solid brass with a polished chrome finish Made, shows the smooth quarter turn action the precision and overall quality. The chrome front panel there is a modern look and clean feel to the toilet.

2 comments:

chequame... said...

Their sales are very strong features - but I have the following suggestions.

Their sales: "The valve is expected to wall with a great sense of precise control works with the design of the lever ceramic, luxury accommodation and drip-free, and also one of the first, a clear design in-room bathroom with simplicity as the most important goal."
** Problem: A series of valve can not be expected "with" design expected "- is something that only humans (or animals) in the position. Moreover, the sentence is too long. I want the phrase to describe binoculars with key for mutual support.

Their sales: "Polished solid brass with a chrome finish Made, shows the smooth quarter turn action the precision and absolute quality."
** Problem: I think I met a challenge, but if I think it bronze, I believe, an accessory brass colored and when I think, Bright Silver Chrome. This leaves me confused as a reader. I also think I would say: "... plated with a smooth quarter turn action was PRECISWater flow of ions. "- Just because I'm not sure I understand how a faucet" sample "precision and quality.

Hope this helps.

Shutterb... said...

It looks good to me!

Post a Comment