Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Toddler Keyboard Which Is A Better First Keyboard For My Toddler?

Which is a better first keyboard for my toddler? - toddler keyboard

My 2 1 / 2 years old son loves to get on our computer and press the buttons. He knows all his letters. For fun, I will open a blank Word document and let the letters of the various press on the keyboard. I have on different computers, first for him. The only two I know are the Leapfrog Click Start My First Computer, equipment and prices for the fishermen "cool school. I have some, but what other opinions. If someone has these symptoms, since there is little experience with them? If someone knows something in, when I know better. Thanks for your help.

5 comments:

jandismo... said...

My Kids boys first team was from Fisher Price, and she loved him. They came when both of them. They have learned many things have and use a mouse, so that they can learn. When my son 3 years now, I started him using the actual computer with my supervision. Playhousedisney.com nickjrplaytime.com and some very good sites for children. As for the comments to my son used a computer for 2 years and has a great imagination and loves to go outside. While the limitation of their use are very instructive.

Momof2 said...

I agree with the previous answer, the younger you start on this stuff, while others become addicted. Today's children play outside less because they are more interested in computers and video games and TV .. is probably an epidemic of childhood obesity in this country!

Question... said...

Do not buy a computer for his two years, the children become addicted to electronic media, as it is. But if one), a team in the first years of life, never, never play outside (by choice, will have a little imagination, and must always be plugged in.

Kelly W said...

Fisher Price

Cocoa said...

I do not agree with the first two answers. If you want to prepare your child for school, is due to the introduction of computers. My 3-year-old daughter has a laptop and keyboard Vsmile VTech. There are many games that they can recognize letters and numbers. In fact, my daughters kindergarten teacher Vtech laptop in his classes in kindergarten incorportated. Some schools are using computers for children in kindergarten, so I think I let my daughter uses now receive an advantage. The bubbles also be played outside, but I want to learn things. She plays her Vsmile for 30 minutes every day vocabulary, letters and numbers to count and had improved the numbers. I also work some sites preschoolers. You need to find a balance. My daughter has ballet and tap to bring the park and practice. Some parents rely on television, computers and games to entertain your children, but if you set boundaries and monitor what they do, they will be good.

Post a Comment