Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Depilatories Pubic Hair I Am A Guy And Im Wondering If There Is There A Depilatory Cream For Pubic Hair?

I am a guy and Im wondering if there is there a depilatory cream for pubic hair? - depilatories pubic hair

Can I Veet?
So far, I do not wax my treasure hunt, but it is waaaay to sensitive beeswax, and never want to return there to shave! Bad experience. So in'm wondering whether I depilatory cream Veet hair removal cream, or any other use for the case to the pubic hair to liberate themselves. Thank you.

2 comments:

alice said...

Nair is a different brand, but not recommended to it in the genital area .. You can burn a chemical hard XD I know from experience working in a spa and a surprising number will come from children, waxed "there" and back, then it's do it again, it is worthwhile because it takes longer and the pain for a short time, as opposed to razor burn .. Ouch. "\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

MxW said...

I Veet for sensitive skin 3 days ago oo do not sting or burn marks or anything, but that is sure to test first thing I did. Do not allow to apply in the crease between the thigh and upper thigh, and UR hoohaaa stand 10 minutes and see if you burn or an allergic reaction. If not, you're probably good to go:)

Post a Comment