Saturday, December 12, 2009

Beautiful Agony Retail Me Not Why Is Love The Most Beautiful Thing In The World One Minute And A Hellish Pit Of Despair And Agony The Next?

Why is love the most beautiful thing in the world one minute and a hellish pit of despair and agony the next? - beautiful agony retail me not

Love is the ability to trust someone to ...
Open your heart to put them and their deepest fears .... When is the love that you are so in line with those who do it because it's great, you know your sins and I love you anyway. .

When you turn and it seems like a lousy despair "because she feels no confidence, what have I done wrong and how do I solve this problem? How do I feel this way?

You just pull ... Accept that others are perfect NT, usually a partner put your other half in a pedestall when they realize they are just as human as the rest is almost a success.

But love is great. If you are not yet the pain, you wouldnt be high in good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment