Friday, December 11, 2009

Autism-signs Should I Be Worried About This? "autism Sign?"?

Should I be worried about this? "autism sign?"? - autism-signs

My son just 1 and I know I should, but I am worried for my son with autism. I'm not a fan of his, but I try to follow any new information, and various diseases, EPS Info .. etc.
In any case, my question, my son just 1, and began to battery-stack is not the right thing is .. Line up
It started a few weeks, he comes from the series of events in no particular order. Is now aligned with shampoo / conditioner bottles from the bottle style and color.
My son has always been a bit ahead or right about everything. He goes, but I'm nervous. We never had anyone in our families with some of these conditions, but on the side of my mother's family has always had problems with nerves / TOC and other problems, panic attacks. . etc. .. "Probably, other problems are diagnosed or not diagnosed at all" ...

I've always been a housewife who was younger than me, I does not exist, like almost everyone, but people close to me and I knew. HES to get startedAlly from his shell now, I'm not sure if thats all related matters.
He is quick-tempered, at least I think he's angry but not Tantrum Brat crazy.
What is fever? I am more than a reaction to the direction of things?
It has always been interested in how things work, and would like to take things apart ....

No comments:

Post a Comment